AmigaActive (2087/2143)

From:Gary Peake
Date:31 May 2000 at 17:39:25
Subject:Trademarks and branding

On Wed, 31 May 2000 11:37:11 -0400, "Dauber" <dauber@wallnet.com> wrote:

>Well...since this list isn't licensed by Amiga Inc. [nor is this message],
>can we not even SAY A**ga, let alone have that name as part of the list?!?
>Geez...

We have taken a position of protecting our branding, trademarks, and name.
Anyone who needs license information should send an email to me at
gary@amiga.com. Keep in mind these will go to our attorneys after we
research and answer them.

We will review each case one on one. No shotgun policy.

Gary Peake
Director - Support
Amiga Inc.

Unless otherwise stated, my posts represent my
personal opinions and not those of my employer.